HSN – Homestay Network suggests you do not drive a motor vehicle while in Australia. If you do wish to drive whilst in Australia, and you have a drivers license issued in your home country please seek advice about driving a vehicle in Australia we recommend you contact the appropriate agency in the state you will be living in.

In the states we operate in, the appropriate agency is:


We recommend you discuss your desire to drive a motor vehicle with your Educational Provider and your host family before taking any action.